Week 1 Entry

Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm attending the Art Institute of Philadelphia for a Bachelor's of Science in Audio Production. I chose to attend the Art Institute because it offers a more hands on learning experience then other schools. Also another reason I'm attending this school because its easily accessible by train from where I live. The main reason I'm attending this school is because the audio program is brand new, and I believe that graduating from a new program will look good for employers.
My ideal job after completing the program would be working as the live sound technician at different concerts at different venues. Then hopefully one day I can work at the Hollywood bowl in California. Before I came here I attended Abington Senior High School, where I was the captain of the drumline my senior year. Outside of school I play drums and I work as a part-time landscaper and I am a drumline instructor at Cheltenham High School.

0 comments:

Post a Comment